First time? Not sure what to expect?
Here’s a run down of our Sunday Morning Experience so you know what to expect:
Located off Route 30 east just outside the town of Gap PA you will find The Houston Run Community Center. We occupy the lower floor of building 835. Just look for the big 835 and you have found us.
There are two parking lots for you to park. We encourage you to use the lower parking lot if spaces are available. We have friendly parking lot attendants to guide you. If you park in the upper parking lot there are stairs that take you down to the lower level where all GCC activities are happening.
- 8:00 am: Connection Cafe opens, come enjoy a great cup of coffee or tea, grab a snack and hang out with some amazing people. You can even watch the service from the comfort of the cafe. The Connection Cafe remains open throughout the morning until the end of the second service
- 8:15 am: Doors open for first service.
- 8:30 am : First service begins. Our first service is a more family oriented service. There are no children’s or youth ministry services during the first service. We will have a “soft room” setup where parents can take their children and still watch the service.
- 10:00 am: SUMMIT KIDS starts taking registrations for children. Our Children’s Ministry is found on the ground level in a secured area. We hold to Samaritan Safe Church principles and practices.
- 10:00 am: First service ends and transition for second service begins. We encourage you to stay and connect with people, but we ask that you exit the main service and continue your conversation in the Connection Cafe, where you can sit and talk over a cup of coffee.
- 10:00 am – 10:20 am: Auditorium is reset for 2nd service.
- 10:30 am: Second service begins. Join us in the main auditorium, the Community Corner, or online! We have a contemporary worship style and an engaging Bible based message.
- No matter where you are on your spiritual journey we want to provide a safe place for you to connect. We are an imperfect people who are pursuing a perfect God, so come join us for the journey of a lifetime!
Come as you are! No dressing up (physically or spiritually).