Welcome to SUMMIT KIDS
Serving Children – 1 year thru 5th Grade
Check in is at 10:00am
Your Child will have Kids Worship, learn about Jesus, do a related craft, have a light snack and bring home a handout sheet to create family discussion through the week.
- Lil Climbers 1 and 2 year old’s
- Junior Climbers 3 years through Kindergarten
- Big Climbers 1st. through 5th grade.
- We Value Safety and Security
- The safety and protection of our kids is paramount. We follow established policies and procedures to ensure safety and security
- We Value Relevance
- Through creativity and innovation, our environments and our teaching are engaging, age-appropriate, and culturally relevant
- We Value Biblically Centered Living
- A dependence on God’s word is essential to our lives. It is our source for daily living and a foundation to the lives we live
- We Value Worship
- Loving God through engaging worship is a regular practice in our lives. We celebrate worship corporately as well as living our lives in a way that honors God.
- We Value Christ-Centered Community
- Life change happens best in the context of spiritually authentic relationships. We prioritize community to create opportunities to belong, to grow, and to live our lives in a way that honors God.
Summit Kids Volunteers have been through Samaritan Safe Church/Safe Places. Please see our child protection policy. All volunteers are fully certified.
Providing a safe and secure environment for children to learn and interact is our first priority. We introduce children to God’s love and design as well as provide families with resources to help equip and encourage.